Monday, December 5, 2011

10 oz A-Mark Silver Bar

10 Oz Amark Silver Bars


A-mark has been a respected manufacturer of silver bullion since 1965. Based in southern California, A-mark manufacturers bars in both 100 and 10 oz sizes. The 10 oz silver bars typically come in individual plastic covering. A-mark silver bars are bought and sold around the US in large quantities every year and are an excellent value for investors in low-premium silver bullion. Each 10 oz bar is assayed and stamped with the weight and purity on the surface of the bar.

8 comments:

  1. I actually found something that is much better, and more beautiful. Have to save up again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Academy is good, if bargain there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, Academy stackers, are great, I've seen them in my LCS, but it was not new. May I suggest First Majestic, they do shipping to HK, I would suggest their 10oz round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Mexico culture symbols. However, The shipping is not cheap, > 10% and the $ is > silver eagle available in Kitco, HK too.

    Many other companies agree free shipping to US, please take the advantage while you are staying there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to mention, the site are really slow at adjusting the price (they say its their cost), I remember seeing spot price for their silver bars! Best to order if silver is going up.

    BTW any good not so well known sites for ordering silver?? I only know of academy, FM, 1oz and monarch

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Bullion, try these
    http://silvergoldbull.com/silver-bullion.html?limit=all

    http://www.gainesvillecoins.com/

    But you know, I am in HK and not studying extensively in US market...

    ReplyDelete
  7. RE: Yan

    Thank you for your sites, let me check them out.

    ReplyDelete